Operations and Logistics Coordinator
The 7 Virtues is a fast-growing fragrance brand that is disrupting the beauty industry with EDP and perfume oils made without parabens, phthalates, UV inhibitors and other chemicals found in most fragrances. In addition to a robust and growing online business, we have an exclusive distribution agreement with SEPHORA, the world’s leader in prestige beauty. The 7 Virtues is growing globally with Sephora USA and Canada, and launching in June at Sephora France, Italy, Germany, Spain and nine other EU countries.
Position: Operations and Logistics Coordinator
Type: Full-time, one-year contract
The Operations Coordinator will report to the Vice President of Operations. This position will lead order fulfillment, data management, forecasting/reporting and inventory planning. The Operations and Logistics Coordinator will work closely and cross functionally with sales and finance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate inbound purchase orders from Sephora.
- Coordinate production with our co-packer and 3PL in New York.
- Work with sales on forecasting and demand planning.
- Provide insight and recommendations on ordering product and components.
- Coordinate purchase orders for components and products as approved.
- Analysis and reporting of inventory on hand and in bound.
- Experience in project management and knowledge of shipping.
- Experience with incoterms, barcodes, EDI, etc.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite Excel
- Analytical and detail-oriented aptitude with a high degree of accuracy.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Desire to work in a cross functional team environment.
- Ability to manage time effectively, set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to learn and adapt to change.
- Desire and ability to work successfully in a fast-paced environment
Reply in confidence by April 30, 2021 at HR@The7Virtues.com (no calls please). Only those selected for interview will be contacted.